Friday 23 December 2016

Down to 28.

The last couple of days I've managed to complete another of the #dirty30 with the completion of Never Alone.

I bought this game on the 24th September last year and was fully intending to play it by Christmas last year but events such as Fallout 4 and the first Witcher DLC overtook it.

It isn't a very long game, it took me four hours (add an hour for senility), but its a lovely puzzle game with some great insights into the people of the region. The only downside with the game is some really clunky controls (don't mention the bola) and occasions when the character you did'nt have control at the time jumps to their death. 

All in all a little gem

In other news, I've progressed into World Tier 4 of The Division. There is something about it being set around the festive season that makes me want to play it, much like the tug of playing Skyrim around this time. 

The bad news is that Lords of the Fallen will have to be replaced on my dirty 30. The game just keeps crashing during the second boss fight and I've tried virtually everything to sort it but with no joy. A shame really as I really liked it from the couple of hours I played. To replace it I've dipped in the Origin Vault and chosen Battlefield Hardline.

No comments:

Post a Comment