Sunday 25 June 2017

Steam Summer Sale Ahoy

It's the usual time of year when wallets crumble and gamers are buying games that they'll never play for five years.....it's the Steam Summer Sale!

I remember my first one. In those days there used to be flash sales every eight hours so it was much more fun. The first game I bought in one of those I still haven't ever finished (Dark Souls...enough said).

Now, under my restrictions the spending this year will be less. I started with £25 and have completed seven games off my YOLG list so here's my finished sale spending

BUDGET AVAILABLE : £25 + 7x5=£35  TOTAL=£60

DISHONORED 2                                       14.99
XCOM 2                                                  11.54
DEUS EX MANKIND DIVIDED                       9.99
AMERICAN TRUCK SIMULATOR                    7.49
--------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL                                                      44.01

And thats it for this sale. I'm aiming to get up to £40 for when Wolfenstein comes out so I'll need to finish another 5 games for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment